Hello & Welcome to Iridescent Noire

3.28.2015

hello

Hi there! I'm Rikki T. and I'm a newbie fashion blogger who has just started iridescent noire because I wanted to have a place where I could talk about fashion and style. I've been interested in fashion for as long as I can remember and so I wanted to start something that 1) I enjoy and 2) give me a gateway into the fashion industry which I want to work in in the future.

I really don't know what to talk about in this first post because it's a little weird to do it for the first time (properly). And by properly I mean that there were many trial and errors in the past so I hope this one goes well ;)

I'm hoping to have a schedule of posting three to four times a week which is a little hard to handle at first but it should be alright.

So, I do hope you enjoy reading my blog and stay tuned for more posts in the future :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

© Rikki 2015 | Made with by Moi
All Rights Reserved.