Oh, Hello Again!

9.29.2015


Well. I haven't been posting anything for the last couple months just because I fell out of motivation. I'm not sure what exactly happened - I just stopped logging in to write and I stopped planning dates for photography. It sounds a bit depressing but I promise, it's not!

I didn't know what to write about and I didn't really have much to share photo-wise. However, I've decided to start up again with a completely new design which will hopefully make me feel a little bit more enthusiastic about starting up.

I don't know what's to come in the next couple months for me and blogging but I definitely want to do something because I really do enjoy it. Please bear with me while I work on new posts and finishing up my design work! I hope there's lots to come in the next couple months.

1 comment :

  1. Hey I completely know how you feel about the lack of motivation, we've all been there. Just so long as you know we'll all still be waiting here for you for when you come back c:

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete

© Rikki 2015 | Made with by Moi
All Rights Reserved.