UMI Waldorf Astoria

4.26.2015

My #OOTN (outfit of the night) was a pair of black jeggings (don't judge me, they're comfortable as eff.), a cropped stripy top, an old vintage denim jacket, block shoes from ASOS and finally a canvas bag. It may be a little more on the casual side of things for a fine dining restaurant but I wasn't feeling anything formal for the night.
There are times when I like to plan. And then there are times where I like being spontaneous and this was one of those times. My mum, two aunts and I went off to Waldorf Astoria in Ras Al Khaimah and ate at the Japanese restaurant called UMI. I had eaten there once or twice before so this was my third time and the food and entire atmosphere was completely the same as the previous times, calm and pleasant ambience. 

I did spoil my food experience a bit because I did have a Quarter Pounder at McDonalds' before getting to the restaurant XD! But, wow! It was absolutely amazing - the meat and the sauce was really good. I do recommend giving it a try if you ever find yourself in the area.

1 comment :

  1. You are so pretty! I've actually bookmarked your blog because I adore this post and the layout and the photos and everything (: What camera did you use?

    I literally love this post so much, it looks like you had a lot of fun.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete

© Rikki 2015 | Made with by Moi
All Rights Reserved.