Scandinavian Home Decor Inspiration

4.04.2015



Hi everyone! Being the obsessive internet human I am, I been prowling through the world of We Heart It, Tumblr and Pinterest looking for awesome scandinavian home decor and I am totally in love with the fresh clean colours along with the I-want-to-say rustic style to it. I decided it would be a good idea to share some of the inspiration and pictures I found with you.

What do you think about the scandinavian home decor trend that's been happening?


Be sure to follow Iridescent Noire on

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Those are really beautiful homes. Lofts are typically small spaces, which need maximizing of every corner. I think with those, and the urge to be surrounded by modernistic and minimalistic styles will be able to make use of lofts rather exquisitely. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you! :)

    John Lambert @ Cape Coral Lots

    ReplyDelete

© Rikki 2015 | Made with by Moi
All Rights Reserved.