ASOS Spring 2015 Wardrobe Essentials

4.16.2015


1. Button Front Skirt
2. Heeled Sandals
3. Navy Patterned Jumpsuit
4. Ribbed Short in Stripe Co-ord
5. Off-the-shoulder top
6. Oversized Shirt

Hi lovelies! Today, I'm here posting a 'Spring Wardrobe Essentials' which is basically a compilation of items I really want for Spring 2015. I think Spring is the one of the best times of the years for fashion.

Some of my most favourite Spring time clothing items are definitely floral patterns. Although there isn't lots of floral, there are some touches which I really like. I've also been totally into stripes. I've been unconsciously buying striped clothing and I'm not going to stop because I am really loving the trend.

I love round sunglasses but I'm recently noticed that they just don't suit my face. So I'm just trying different styles. I've been loving angled/cat eye sunglasses. They frame my face a lot nicer and they just generally fit me a lot better.

I have this thing where I wear more 'autumn-y' clothes in the summer and spring but then I wear 'summery' and spring clothes in the autumn and summer. It's weird, I know. So I've tried to make this year a little different and try wearing the appropriate clothes in the correct seasons.

So what are some of your wardrobe essentials?

1 comment :

  1. Crop tops, high waisted denim shorts and skater skirts. Those are pretty much my essentials ;)

    - Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

© Rikki 2015 | Made with by Moi
All Rights Reserved.